In this short three minute video, Bubzbeauty shows you how to make a quick and cute messy updo hair bun. Check out the video and we’ve also added the steps below for you. Have fun!
- Tie your hair into a high ponytail.
- Pull strands of your hair down for your fringe (if you wish)
- Loop your ponytail forward and bobby pin in place.
- Pull the back of your bun so it fans out.
- Keep tugging and distressing the bun. Scrunch and pull. Be spontaneous and messy.
- Take random pieces and simply bobby pin in place. The messier the better. The more you pull back, the bigger the updo.
- Use hairspray so everything stays in one place. Accessorize if you wish with a hairband or hair clip.
You’re done, congrats!